Safety notice regarding the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
Safety is a top priority for ECE. We work closely with local, regional, and national companies and government bodies year-round to plan for safe events.
Europe Canna Expo events are proceeding as planned. The World Health Organisations’ recommendation is that travellers practice usual precautions, and we are increasing our efforts to prevent the spread of disease per NHS’s recommendations. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and will provide updates as necessary. The 2020 events are proceeding with safety as a top priority.
- We are recommending using Hygiene Face Mask FFP2 while traveling.
- We will be placing reminder signs in bathrooms for employees and visitors to wash their hands and setting up portable disinfectant stands.
- Attendees will be able to buy tickets insurance.
There is a lot about COVID-19 that is still unknown, but what we do know is that personal hygiene is of critical importance. We hope that people follow the science, implement the recommendations of public health agencies, and continue to participate in the activities that make our world connected.
We encourage all our visitors and participants to become familiar with the World Health Organisations’ suggested safety precautions, which include:
- Washing your hands for 20 seconds and using alcohol based hand sanitiser
- When coughing and sneezing, cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – discard tissue immediately into a closed bin
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Stay home or in your hotel if you have a fever, keep yourselves in isolation if you have traveled to one of the virus-hit areas in the past 14 days